I wanted to start the week with some of the best gratitude quotes ever!
The best way to start the week is by being thankful.
Thankful for having a roof over your head and food to eat everyday!
Thankful for your health
Thankful that your loved ones are safe, sound and healthy
Thankful that the sun came out today
Thankful for the warm bed you get to sleep in…
I can literally count thousands of things to be grateful for, but these beautiful 20 gratitude quotes sum up why being thankful is the key to more abundance and happiness in your life!
1. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
― Marcel Proust
2. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”
3. “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.”
― Eckhart Tolle
5. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.”
― John F. Kennedy
6. “Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.”
― Roy T. Bennett
7. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love—then make that day count!”
― Steve Maraboli
8. “The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth, dwelling deeply in the present moment and feeling truly alive.”
― Thich Nhat Hanh
9. “What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude.”
― Brené Brown
10. “In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.”
― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
11. “Whatever you appreciate and give thanks for will increase in your life.”
― Sanaya Roman
12. “I may not be where I want to be but I’m thankful for not being where I used to be.”
― Habeeb Akande
13. “When you express gratitude for the blessings that come into your life, it not only encourages the universe to send you more, it also sees to it that those blessings remain.”
― Stephen Richards
14. “Gratitude means to recognize the good in your life, be thankful for whatever you have, some people may not even have one of those things you consider precious to you (love, family, friends etc). Each day give thanks for the gift of life.You are blessed”
15. “A little “thank you” that you will say to someone for a “little favour” shown to you is a key to unlock the doors that hide unseen “greater favours”.
Learn to say “thank you”
16. “Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings JOY and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.”
― Eileen Caddy
17. “Gratitude always comes into play; research shows that people are happier if they are grateful for the positive things in their lives, rather than worrying about what might be missing.”
― Dan Buettner
18. “Saying thanks to the world, and acknowledging your own accomplishments, is a great way to feel good and stay positive.”
― Rachel Robins
19. “The soul that gives thanks can find comfort in everything; the soul that complains can find comfort in nothing.”
― Hannah Whitall Smith
20. “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”
― Roy T. Bennett
Do you have your own gratitude quotes you’d like to share? Post them in the comment section below!