I have always loved quotes, which is why I am constantly creating them.
It doesn’t matter to me whether people think they are corny. Sometimes all I do is put on some powerful background music and thread through inspirational words, and they can get me through a really bad day.
If you’re like me, then this post is most certainly for you!
Here are 10 of the most inspirational quotes about strength I have put together for your viewing pleasure.
I hope they give you the courage and inspiration to go about this week with renewed vigour and energy.
I have also written down these inspirational quotes below for you to read through. You’ll notice that these aren’t only quotes about strength, but about vulnerability, authenticity and bravery.
1. “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.” – Sarah Dessen
2. “Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.” – August Wilson
3. “You really don’t realize how brilliantly beautiful you are, breaking old beliefs and grasping your bliss.
I realize it’s ridiculously hard and messy but you can do ridiculously hard and messy things.
Are you shaken? Good. Keep going. You were shaken before and here you are. Still standing. Doing this. Shining and expanding and gloriously undefined.” – Victoria Erickson
4. “There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.’
No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster.” – The Dalai Lama
5. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” ― Marcus Aurelius
6. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” ― Albert Camus
7. “Go so far away that you stop being afraid of not coming back.” ― Eve Ensler
8. “If you doubt you can accomplish something, then you can’t accomplish it. You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” ― Rosalynn Carter
9.“Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.”
― Napoléon Bonaparte
10. “I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.” ― Eric Roth
Do you have any quotes about strength and courage that you would like to share? How about posting a comment below!
If you liked this article, go ahead and share it with someone that you think should see it!