I won't be surprised if the first thing you said today when you opened your eyes this morning was "Crap!"
You're likely cussing out your alarm clock for interrupting your delicious slumber.
Then you rush out of bed to get ready for your ridiculously busy day full of meetings, project deadlines after you have taken care of your parental duties.
Every day is run by your obligations and responsibilities.
You seem to have lost control and are now running completely on auto-pilot!
Then you wonder why your life isn't a success, why you are not happy and why you believe that there is absolutely no joy whatsoever in the reality that you are currently living in.
But this can all change with the amazing power of morning affirmations.
Powerful Morning Affirmation Audio: Click Here To Get Your Free MP3 Download Today
What is a morning affirmation?
A morning affirmation is a positive, empowering message that you say to yourself every morning before you start your daily routine.
Morning affirmations have the power to:-
- give you a new outlook on your life,
- cultivate joy and happiness,
- encourage you to think more positive thoughts than negative,
- start each new day with a sense of purpose,
- foster a mindset of success,
- encourage you to want to focus more on the good in your life,
- inspire confidence and a stronger belief in yourself.
... and many other wonderful advantages!
When you decide to start your day listening to, or reciting powerful affirmations each morning, I guarantee that it is a life-changing ritual.
Can affirmations change your life?
Yes, they can, because affirmations changed mine.
After my deep depression and desire to end my life, I realized that I had to do things completely differently.
The only way I was going to do that was to change the thoughts my mind kept making me believe everyday.
I knew I had to give myself a chance:
All that anxiety, worry, anger, fear and shame had to stop being my master.
I had to decide that focusing on being happy, surrounding myself with things and people that I love and creating my own version of what success truly is was worth more than living a miserable life.
I honestly believe that if you make the conscious decision every day to think positive thoughts through saying (out loud if you must) specific, positive affirmations every morning, you will start your day from a significantly better emotional state.
Why are affirmations so powerful?
You may not know this, but every day, you are affirming something into your reality.
We are constantly affirming what we don't want, why our lives are not a success, what is keeping us from the good that we deserve.
The truth is, we are constantly affirming the negative in our lives!
It is no wonder that the trajectory of our lives have not gone in the direction we want it to, because we are constantly talking about how things are going to go wrong.
This isn't your fault, however.
We are constantly being bombarded with messages of doom, disaster and despair.
There seems to be a very deliberate intention by powerful forces like the media to control the minds of the masses.
For as long as you fill your mind with constant fear and stress, you are incapable of focusing on the fact that you can create the reality that you truly want.
We all could use more love and happiness in our lives. I know that may sound corny but it is an undeniable truth!
So now that you realize that you have created a significant part of your reality focusing on what you don't want, why not spend the rest of your years focusing on what you do want?
Imagine what your life would be like if you decided that you will make joy, happiness, success and all the good in your life a real priority.
I am not saying ignore life and its adversities, because they will show up.
What I want to emphasize on is that you cannot solve your problems in the same space and energy from where they have been created.
So why not try something new? Why not decide that each new day you start will be with strong, beautiful affirmations that change the way you feel?
Isn't that a significantly more profound way to start your day?
I believe it is!
How many affirmations should I say a day?
There is no set number of morning affirmations you are supposed to recite.
What truly matters is how they make you feel.
If you get stuck in the intricacies of the number of affirmations you should say each morning, you might never get started.
I started with one affirmation and turned it into a mantra.
I would say "today, I am willing to change."
I learned it from the late, great Louise Hay from the book "You Can Heal Your Life" which I encourage you to read, because it is filled with easy, positive affirmations that you will relate to.
When I first got hold of the book and read the first few pages, I said "there is no way she can make me say this stuff out loud" but that phrase "I am willing to change" made me want to do the work of actually having the desire to change for my own good.
If you have no idea where to start, I have added 60 beautiful affirmations that you can start with.
No, you don't have to recite all 60!
But it is important to make time for this ritual if you really want to see real results in your life.
Simply read through them and pick those that make you feel good, that will make you want to say them without feeling strong internal resistance.
How do I start daily affirmations?
As promised, here are 60 morning affirmations that you can use to start your day!
- Today is a new day! I choose to seize it with all the possibilities and opportunities that it has to offer.
- I am thankful for the gift of life and for seeing another new day
- Every morning, I am thankful for the opportunity to love, to create, and to be happy with who and where I am along my journey.
- I rise up to this new day knowing that I have the power to fulfill all that I set out to achieve today
- My day begins with gratitude and joy.
- I start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.
- I choose to have an attitude of gratitude.
- I choose to be happy.
- I choose to be thankful for the gift of today
- Every day, I grow stronger, I get better, I feel more courageous
- I recognize and count each blessing that I have today.
- I look forward to the abundance and prosperity that I am going to experience in my life.
- I possess everything I need to find the answers that I seek.
- I am responsible for my own happiness.
- I am totally willing to learn to love myself.
- I am teachable. I can learn. I am willing to change.
- I let of the things that discourage me and weigh me down.
- I have all it takes today to live the life of my dreams.
- Every day, I grow stronger, I get better and I get more courageous to be who I am.
- I am creating a clear vision and purpose for my life.
- Negative thoughts no longer have any power over me.
- I choose to see my past as an experience to learn from; I choose not to dwell on my past.
- I believe that I am here to create a life of passion and purpose and joy
- I am grateful for the blessings I already have as I pursue my goals.
- I love who I am, and all that I do. I am a joy to myself and others.
- I follow my heart and listen to my inner voice.
- I accept the challenges along my journey. I choose to keep moving forward and savor this adventure.
- I believe in myself.
- I am braver than I think. I am more talented than I know and capable of more than I imagine.
- I am always in control of my thoughts, my words and my deeds today and always.
- I am in control of how I respond to the behavior of others.
- I open up to new opportunities that will change my life for the better.
- I am thankful for everything that happens in my life because I recognize that it is all an experience to draw me closer to the fullness of who I really am.
- I choose to be happy and to live my own life.
- I do not compare myself to others.
- I believe in my infinite potential. I feed my mind with positive thoughts and I attract great people and experiences into my life.
- I surround myself with people who believe in my dreams, who encourage my ideas and who support my ambitions.
- I am worthy of all the good things and happiness that are coming into my experience.
- Today, I choose to make my peace of mind my highest priority
- I forgive me for the mistakes of my past. I choose to be kinder and gentler with myself.
- The past has no power over me because I am willing to learn and change.
- I am willing to start where I am and use what I have, to do what I can.
- I honor and love myself for how far I have come along this journey in my life.
- I am doing the best I can, in the level of consciousness that I am in.
- I approve of myself, and the way I am changing.
- I am a good person. I choose to focus on the good and happiness within myself.
- I choose to let go of the experiences in my past that were not in my control.
- I always do what is right. I listen to my own voice and I follow my heart.
- I see failure as a guide to learn from my mistakes.
- Every day, I push myself to become better than I was yesterday.
- I let go of old, limiting beliefs that no longer serve me.
- I have within me all the ingredients for success.
- I possess the power to achieve happiness, fulfillment, success and inner peace.
- I believe that life is worth living, and the best is yet to come
- I have the power and strength to endure even the biggest hurdles that life brings my way.
- I believe that miracles happen every day. I open my heart, mind and soul to the miracles of life.
- I am always in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.
- I am healthy, I am whole, and I am complete.
- I accept that today is the most powerful place from where I can change my life, for when I take action today, I can alter my tomorrow.
- This morning is a gift from the divine creator, and I choose today to do grow in consciousness and love.